Monday, August 13, 2007

iTunes Widgets





Here are two nifty new distractions for my Monday morning. I'll be posting a proper blog entry later today but to get me started I learned about these over at digg.com. I'm not sure they really compete with the last.fm widgets I use. They're prettier, and the first one is more interactive, but they only report on iTunes store purchases. Last.fm let's you know what I'm currently listening to regardless of where the song came from. I *could* enable the Apple ministore and let Apple know what I listen to, but who knows if that data will make it into the widget. Fortunately for the widgets' sakes, I have purchased quite a bit from the iTunes Music Store over the years.

Of course, the big question is "Does anybody really care what I listen to?"


Like reading The Splintered Mind? Share articles with your friends, link from your blog, or subscribe!