Friday, January 25, 2008

The Splintered Chat #4

I've got a great weekend ahead. Hope you do, too.

Let's open up our weekly chat again. Topic this weekend is Heath Ledger. I know. I know. If you dig him, you can't get enough of him. If you don't, you're wondering what all the fuss is about. How about this? How many of us have self-medicated our anxiety and depression? I haven't. Not with recreational or prescribed drugs. However, I have my vices. Who doesn't? But do we let them destroy our lives? I had hoped to blog about this yesterday but I've been really busy with sick kids, saving the world, you know the routine... I'd really like to hear what you think on the subject.

Comments will be closed late Sunday night, or sometime Monday when I remember, "Oh yeah! I've got to close the comments!"




Like reading The Splintered Mind? Share articles with your friends, link from your blog, or subscribe!